Key requirements, skills, accomplishments or interests include:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience building and deploying iOS apps
- Ability to process and present data
- Objective-C / Swift knowledge
- Experience with Auto Layout
- Experience with Unit Testing and app profiling
We are looking for iOS developers with varying levels of experience, however, it is desirable for you to have some experience with the process of developing iOS app (not necessarily commercial). You should know how to establish a connection with REST API, process data and present it on the screen. See above for the list of key requirements.
Our projects vary, from complex transactional apps to startup jobs. Depending on current needs of our Clients we can match a project suitable for you. In case of projects delivered in the UK, our cooperation may require a temporary relocation abroad – in such cases, subject to individual arrangements, we can provide accommodation and assistance with tax-related matters.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how soon you are available
When sending to us your details, please ensure to include the following statement on your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.